I am Dr Sheikh in the Himalayas with a suppler. I often visit there to collect Shilajit and other medicinal herbs, and to breathe the fresh mountain air.
It also supports eco-friendly farming and the local community who have a limited source of income.
DR FARRUKH M SHEIKH PBN. TCM. FHT
Plant Based Nutrition (PBN), Cornell University, USA
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Wat Po Medical College, Bangkok.
REIKI & Chakra Balancing for humans and animals.
See our Shilajit supplier featured in the BBC documentary
BBC Documentary showing our supplier
Here's a BBC Documentary on how these farmers extract shilajit from treacherous mountaintops risking their lives just to feed their children and families.
Taking a Thai cooking class in Bangkok
It is posible
It is possible to live a long and healthy life through proper nutrition, stress reduction, and by being happy.
My colleagues and I have helped 1000s of individuals to achieve great health and happiness through detachment, meditation and by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Our Goal is to:
- help you to avoid surgery
- get you off medication
- protect you from the harmful drug side-effects
- show you how to reduce weight by revving up your metabolism
- prescribe Ayurvedic remedies used safely for more than 5000 years
remember - you are not what you eat, you are what you digest. we will fix your gut biome so that your body can absorb the right nutrients and heal itself.
Our research partners - how we acquire knowledge!
How we do it
- we participate in research findings at Harvard Medical Schools, Cornell University and the Mayo Clinic.
- we dig into the ancient Ayurveda Transcripts.
- my team and I scan 100s of medical journals each month
- we distill that knowledge and present it in simple, easy to follow steps-by- step guidance that is easy to follow understand
- we combine the best medical knowledge with natural therapies to help you to achieve optimum health.
How about you?
Do you think you can be cured?
RECALLING HIS BURST OF SPEED ON THE HOME STRETCH, BANNISTER SAYS: “THE EARTH SEEMED TO MOVE WITH ME. I FOUND A NEW SOURCE OF POWER AND BEAUTY, A SOURCE I NEVER KNEW EXISTED.”
Yes, it is possible, if you think it is possible
Many say that Type 2 Diabetes in not reversible - but they would be wrong. People have successful reversed type 2 diabetes with changes to their diet and lifestyle and got off medication.
You can be cured, if you believe and if you are willing to change.
We will help you in your wellness journey by restoring nutritional balance, herbal formulations and lifestyle changes.
Because we focus on finding and eliminating the root cause of your illness, the results are often fast and long-lasting.
DR FARRUKH M SHEIKH